To Our Harrison,
Wow! I can’t believe it’s been almost two weeks since our Lights On Main weekend celebration. I’m still receiving emails from residents on how much fun they had. Our Main Event on Saturday, which included the annual tradition of lighting the Harrison Strong Christmas Tree and so much more, was the most attended yet.
Our own Iris Richardson of Iris Richardson Photography, put together this amazing slide show. She really captured the sprit and fun of the evening. Great job Iris and thank you.
On behalf of our entire community, I’d like to take an opportunity to thank everyone who made this fantastic event happen.
- Our Recreation Commission did an awesome job! I must give an extra shoutout to Sharon Chew, our Recreation Coordinator, who oversees every detail of the entire event – you are incredible!
- Thank You to our many volunteers, we couldn’t do it without you!
- We can’t forget our departments who take on the extra work in the spirit of the holidays. You are what makes us Harrison Strong!
- Many thanks to our local business community. They turned our Main Street into a holiday wonderland!
Finally, a huge thank you to our generous sponsors:
- Entertainment: Inspira Health
- Ice Sculpture: blueplate, Marmo Homes and The Pat Settar Team at Berkshire Hathaway
- Horse Drawn Carriages: Bast Brothers Garden Center, Marino’s of Mullica Hill and Romano Realty
- Twinkle Town: Us Electrical Services
- Santa’s Workshop: American Surgical Arts, Kaitanna Solar, Majestic Maintenance Cleaning & Restoration and Sisters Fun to Fine Jewelry
- Bounce House: Marmo Homes, Nemours Children’s Health, OKKA Karate, Premier Orthopedic and Trinity United Methodist Church
- Local Sponsors: Newtown Dental, Shop Rite of Mullica Hill, Dance Factory, Weichert Realtors, Kennedy Fitness, Gingers & May, Victory Physical Therapy, Bowen Orthodontics, Maffet Plumbing Services and Rachel Rowe of Weichert Realtors
- Behind the Scenes Helpers: Wingate Tree Services and Chapman Landscaping
I hope that you and your family are enjoying all the fun and shopping of the holidays. Speaking of shopping, please support our local merchants, they are an invaluable part of what makes our town so special.
Finally, in the spirit of the season, please keep those less fortunate in your thoughts and heart, if you can, consider supporting those who are struggling during this holiday season.
Together for Harrison Township,