Head to the GCLS Labor and Literacy Lab between July 11 and August 18 for a series of six different computer training courses. Let the library team help you learn an array of skills to become more tech-savvy!
The class schedule is as follows
- Basic Computer Skills – Mondays and Tuesdays at 10:30am
- Internet Basics – Tuesdays at 2:00pm
- Microsoft Word 101 – Wednesdays at 10:30am
- Microsoft Excel 101 – Mondays and Thursdays at 2:00pm
- Email Basics – Thursdays at 10:30am
- Career Searching Skills – Thursdays at 2:00pm and 6:30pm
For more information or to register, please call 856-223-6048 or email [email protected].